Photo by Talia Sussman
Chili Cheese Squares
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Pantry French Bread & Pizza Mix
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2, 4-oz. cans diced green chilies
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb. Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 °.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the flour mix, baking powder and salt and beat well.
- Add the chilies and beat.
- Fold in the cheeses and pour into a lightly buttered 13-x- 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 min. Lower temperature to 350 ° and bake an additional 35-45 minutes or until center is firm.
- Cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve warm