For the full Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookie Truffles recipe, please visit Gluten Free Follow Me.
- Crush the chocolate vanilla creme cookies into fine crumbs, either in by food processor or by hand. If by hand, you can put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin.
- Place 1 tbsp of cookie crumbs aside to use later.
- Place the rest of the crumbs into a medium-sized bowl, and add cream cheese.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and cream cheese together until well-blended.
- Roll the mixture into balls, each about 1 inch diameter.
- Line plate or baking sheet with parchment paper, and place cookie balls on it.
- Leave the cookie balls in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Dip the cookie balls into the chocolate dip, and place on parchment paper-lined plate or baking sheet.
- Sprinkle leftover cookie crumbs on each cookie truffle.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm.