Photo by: Kathy Garcia
Chocolate Chip Pizza
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray a 12-inch pizza pan with vegetable spray.
- Prepare mix according to instructions for cookies and spread evenly in pan.
- Use lightly oiled plastic wrap to press and flatten dough to the edges of the pan.
- Bake 17-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Spread preserves evenly over pizza, leaving a 1-inch border along the outer edge.
- Sprinkle with remaining toppings.
- Cut into wedges and serve.