Photo by Sheryl Slankard
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cake
- 4 0z. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. confectioners sugar
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- 8 0z. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c. softened unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 c. confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mixes according to package directions.
- While cakes are cooling, prepare filling.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Mixture should be smooth and fluffy.
- Spread evenly between cooled cake layers.
- To frost cake: Beat cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Frost cake. (Can add colored sugar for decoration).