- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup sun-dried tomato flakes
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (sharp or mild)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Pantry Pancake and Waffle Mix
- ¾ cup cottage cheese
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup red & green bell peppers
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Sprinkle the pan with 1 tablespoon of pancake mix and set it aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl toss together the shredded cheese, cottage cheese, onions, peppers and tomatoes.
- Spoon this mixture into the prepared pie pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the baking mix, salt, pepper, milk, and eggs till smooth.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the filling.
- Bake the pie in oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- For easiest slicing, let the quiche cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.