- 1 bag of Gluten-Free Pantry French Bread and Pizza Mix
- ¾ cup gluten-free ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup ground, crumbled, cooked sausage or beef
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese Garlic powder, oregano, basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread prepared dough between 2 pieces of oiled plastic wrap.
- Press into a rectangle, about 10-x16-inches.
- Remove top sheet of plastic and spread ricotta evenly over the top, leaving 1-inch border around all sides.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over ricotta.
- Roll dough gently (along the 16 inch side), using the bottom layer of plastic wrap to roll it tightly. Roll will be about 3-4 inches thick and 16 inches long.
- Place roll onto a greased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake 15-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to stand five minutes after baking.
- Cut into slices. Serve with pizza sauce.