Photo by Maggie Kenny
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten Free Pantry Muffin and Scone Mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 2 eggs + 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Add egg mixture and beat to combine.
- Toss muffin mix with cinnamon and add to butter mixture.
- Fold in pumpkin and mix to combine. Fold in chocolate chips or raisins.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Yield: 24 muffins.