Photo by Angie Enegren
Sesame Honey Pseudo Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Tbs. gluten-free yeast
- Combine dry ingredients:
- 3 1/4 cups Gluten Free Pantry French Bread and Pizza Mix
- 1/2 cup wild red corn meal
- 1/3 cup powdered no-fat milk
- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. soy lecithin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- Combine liquids:
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 5 Tbs. melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
Bread Machine Method:
- Add yeast, dry ingredients, and liquids according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Set machine for quick cycle, white bread, or programmable cycle. Remove when bake cycle ends.
- Mix dry ingredients and yeast with liquids.
- Beat three minutes or until dough is smooth.
- Spread into a 9-x-5-inch pan, cover with plastic and let dough rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake 375 for 40-50 min. or until bread sounds hollow when tapped.