- 1 box Glutino Crackers (Multigrain, Cheddar, or Original)
- 4 ounces mild goat cheese (or your favorite spreadable cheese)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 sprig thyme (optional)
Time for a cozy night in! Break out the Scrabble, wine, and Glutino crackers, and avoid the cold. Goat cheese and blackberry crackers make for a simple and delicious appetizer.
- Set Glutino crackers on a serving tray.
- Spread each cracker with goat cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix blackberries, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Smash some of the blackberries with the back of a fork.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of blackberry compote onto the top of each cheese topped cracker.
- If desired top with a piece of thyme.
Crispy, crunchy, a little salty, and always satisfying. Edible proof that simple is also delicious.