- 8 eggs
- 1 box Glutino Vegetable Crackers
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 6-8 baby carrots, finely cut
- 6-8 black olives, finely cut
- Hard-boil the eggs. When cool, carefully peel the eggs and cut them in half with one part being 2/3 of the full egg and the second part being 1/3 of the full egg.
- Remove the yolk from each of the eggs, and put the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Mash the yolk into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayo and yellow mustard to bowl with crumbled yolks, and mix well.
- Put yolk mixture into piping bag or a Ziploc bag with a small angled hole in one of the ends.
- Place the larger part of each hard-boiled egg onto a gluten free vegetable cracker, and add yolk mixture to each of the eggs.
- Add carrots for nose & black olives for eyes and then carrot sticks for legs.
With every crunch you'll taste a mix of herbs, garlic and a hint of tomato. Great by itself or dipped in whatever you've whipped up.