- 1 box Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 9 Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Gradually add dry mix. Beat to moisten.
- Add butter and stir until combined. Pour half of the batter into an 8×8 pan.
- Carefully lay 9 of the cookies in 3 rows and 3 columns, and lightly press the cookies into the batter.
- Top the pan with the second half of the brownie mix. Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies. Cut each brownie into halves so you are left with 18 brownies.
Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
It’s never been easier to make indulgent, rich brownies.
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.