- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked for 6 hours
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon artichoke marinade (from the jar of marinated artichokes)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 8oz box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of all excess liquid
- Variety of Glutino Crackers and Pretzels
- In the bowl of a small food processor (be sure it is a smaller one so everything blends up) place the cashews, mayonnaise, lemon juice, artichoke marinade, onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Blend until smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the marinated artichoke hearts and spinach. Pulse to combine, leaving some flecks of spinach and not totally pureeing.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy! This dip keeps for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.
Crispy, crunchy, a little salty, and always satisfying. Edible proof that simple is also delicious.