- 1 package Glutino Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 1 package Glutino Gluten Free Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten free almond extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- gluten free fondant
- Crush the vanilla cookies in your hands over a bowl and place inside.
- Add 4 oz. cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix well.
- Once combined without any big cookie chunks, use your hands and roll into 2 inch ovals.
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze 15 minutes or refrigerate 1 hr.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the chocolate sandwich cookies in a clean bowl but instead of pumpkin pie spice, add the gluten free almond extract (or another flavor you like better).
- While cookie balls are freezing or in the refrigerator, roll out your fondant.
- Using a 4 inch biscuit cutter, cut out the same amount of rounds as are cookie balls.
- Using your hands, stretch each round slightly creating a ghost sheet looking piece.
- Lay fondant gently over the standing up oval cookie balls.
- Draw on eyes with your edible food marker.
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.
Vanilla Creme Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the creamy center and crunchy cookie exterior of these delightful Vanilla Creme Cookies.