- 1 bag Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Chips or Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- green onions, for garnish
- lime, cut into wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine pretzel chips (or twists), cheese, tomatoes, onions and black olives
- Place mixture in an oven-safe baking dish and bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted
- Top with green onions and a squeeze of lime
If you’re hungry for something halfway between a pretzel and a chip, boy do we have the snack for you.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.