- 1 cup cooked tricolor quinoa
- ¼ cup lemon vinaigrette
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 large organic rainbow carrots
- ¼ cup chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup roasted asparagus
- ¼ cup boiled beets
- 5 sliced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley for garnish
- 5 Glutino crackers
- Spices of your choice
- Toss the cooked quinoa in a lemon vinaigrette, and place in a large bowl.
- With chosen fresh and roasted vegetables, place on top of the quinoa. Use any seasonal produce you can find at your local farmer’s market. Toss with olive oil, desired spices, or even pesto for a summery touch!
- Garnish with parsley and fresh herbs. Enjoy!
With every crunch you'll taste a mix of herbs, garlic and a hint of tomato. Great by itself or dipped in whatever you've whipped up.