- 1 box Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups Glutino All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- chocolate chips
- Glutino Fudge Covered Pretzels, Yogurt Covered Pretzels, Pretzel Twists
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, brownie mix, and butter until well blended to make the brownie mix.
- In a second bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips until well blended to make the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Break up a few of each of the four pretzels flavors. In a pan, pour the brownie batter evenly. Then add some of the broken-up pretzels on top of the brownie batter.
- Add the chocolate chip cookie dough evenly, and then add more of the broken-up pretzels on top of this layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
It’s never been easier to make indulgent, rich brownies.
All Purpose Flour Mix
Flex those baking skills with flour that’s all-purpose, and no-gluten.
Fudge Covered Pretzels
Our salty-sweet pretzels coated in irresistible fudge. You deserve one. Heck, you deserve two.
Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Salty pretzel twists dipped in rich, creamy yogurt? You deserve it.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.