- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup milk (soy or almond)
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup Glutino All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix spices, flower, and water in a mixing bowl. Continue until batter is thick.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter. Lay the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping pieces over halfway through. Wait until pieces are brown and crispy.
- Melt butter and mix in hot sauce on stove top. Remove from the heat just as it starts to melt.
- Remove cauliflower from oven. Toss pieces in butter/hot sauce until coated evenly.
- Return cauliflower to baking sheet and bake in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
All Purpose Flour Mix
Flex those baking skills with flour that’s all-purpose, and no-gluten.