- 1 box Glutino Gluten Free Fluffy Pancake Mix
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Chai spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- n a mixing bowl, whip your room temperature butter and coconut oil together.
- Add in vanilla, salt and eggs. It’s going to look grainy and separated. Its ok! Scrape down the sides and whip it a little more to complete combine.
- Add in the entire box of Pancake Mix and 2 Tblsp of Chai Spice. Fold in together until just all combined. You can “pulse” your mixer to do this for you, just be careful of the mix puffing up if you turn the mixer on too high at first.
- Add in your greek yogurt and fold together by hand.
- Line the bottom of a 8″ cake round (or a loaf pan, or muffin tins; whatever shape you like!). Spray the sides with cooking spray just to be safe.
- Put half the batter in the pan. Spray your hands a touch with oil and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle a layer of 1 Tblsp of butter, in little pieces, over the batter. Sprinkle 2 Tblsp of the brown sugar, 1/2 Tblsp of chai spice and 1/2 cup of walnuts over the butter. Alternatively, you can use maple syrup instead of the brown sugar, or use both to add some extra extra sweetness!
- Layer on the other half of the batter, again patting it smooth on top.
- Repeat the streusel layer, of the remaining butter, brown sugar, chai spice and walnuts.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inside comes out cleanly.
- Cool, then flip it out of its cake pan and cut a big slice!
Fluffy Pancake Mix
Enjoy the taste of classic pancakes or waffles without the gluten. Good morning indeed.