- 2 packages Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Pink food coloring
1) Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
2) Combine crushed cookies and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
3) Scoop out mix and form into 1-inch balls. Place balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4) Place truffles into freezer for 15 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, melt white chocolate chips on a stove top or in the microwave.
6) Add two drops pink food coloring and stir until thoroughly mixed.
7) Place a truffle onto a fork and dip into pink chocolate mix. Carefully place truffle back onto the cookie sheet.
8) Freeze truffles for another 15 minutes.
9) Top with sprinkles, crushed cookies, or any other preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.