- 1 1/2 cups Glutino Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup crushed Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Crème Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Chocolate syrup and whipped cream (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, sift together pancake mix, egg, milk, and olive oil.
- Once blended, add half of the crushed cookies
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat
- Scoop batter onto griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake
- Cook pancake evenly on both sides, then remove from griddle
- Add chocolate syrup and whipped cream
- Sprinkle more crushed cookies on top
Fluffy Pancake Mix
Enjoy the taste of classic pancakes or waffles without the gluten. Good morning indeed.
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.