- 2 packages Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- 2 cups Pretzel Twists or Pretzel Sticks
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine 1 package of Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies with vanilla ice cream. Seal tightly in a large container, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place an additional 20 cookies into a food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Alternatively, add cookies to a sealed plastic bag and manually crush.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in the microwave. In a medium bowl, combine the butter and cookie crumbs. In a 9″ pie pan, spread the mixture along the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- When the ice cream has been freezing for an hour, remove from the freezer and allow a few minutes for it to soften.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, cool whip, and an additional 5 cookies (broken into pieces). Mix thoroughly then evenly spread the ice cream mixture over the cooled pie crust.
- Wrap pie in plastic wrap, then freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and spread the remaining whipped cream over the top.
- Crush an additional 5 cookies and combine with crushed pretzels. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the pie.
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.
Gluten Free - 8 oz
Grab a handful, because it’s virtually impossible to eat these crispy baked pretzel sticks one at a time.