- 1 box Glutino Original Crackers
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Toppings: coconut flakes, nuts, peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Line crackers evenly across baking tray
- In a small sauce pan, boil coconut oil and peanut butter then simmer for 3 minutes
- Pour over crackers and bake for 5 minutes in oven
- Remove add chocolate chips on top then smear with a spatula (chocolate should melt due to heat of the cracker/PB)
- Bake for another 3 minutes
- Sprinkle toppings evenly on top, I used peanut butter chips, coconut flakes and pecans
- Once baking tray is a bit cooler, add to fridge for about an hour
- Break apart and enjoy!
Crispy, crunchy, a little salty, and always satisfying. Edible proof that simple is also delicious.