- 2 cups Glutino Pretzel Sticks, crushed
- 1 ½ sticks melted butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 box (3 oz) Raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cans (32 oz) cranberry sauce
- 2 cups water
This layered cranberry dessert recipe will certainly have you coming back for seconds. Crust made with Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks & cream cheese filling. Try baking it today!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix ingredients of the 1st layer together, and press into the bottom of a baking dish. Bake for approximately 8 minutes, and let cool.
- Mix the ingredients of the 2nd layer, and spread over the 1st layer crust once it has cooled.
- Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil, and mix with the other ingredients of the third layer. Let cool. Pour over the second layer.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
While the bag is big enough to share, we won’t judge you for getting more crunchy, craveable goodness just for yourself.