For the Churros
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Glutino Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- canola or vegetable oil for frying
For the Toppings
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- Glutino Fudge Covered Pretzels (crushed)
- your favorite cereal
- In a large saucepan, combine milk (or soy alternative) and butter. Heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- While stirring the mixture, add in the gluten free flour. Continue to stir until the mixture has a dough-like consistency. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and pour over the dough mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pour canola or vegetable oil into a large frying pan (should be a few inches deep). Place over medium heat until the mixture is 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the churro dough to a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Pipe a churro (approximately 5 inches) into the oil. Cook until the churro is golden brown. Remember to continually turn the churros using a spatula or tongs to cook evenly.
- Remove the churro and let cool for several minutes.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a shallow bowl. When the churro is cool enough, place it in the mixture and evenly coat.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until the remaining dough has been used.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate until a liquid consistency is reached.
- Dip churros halfway into the chocolate mixture. Immediately roll in crushed gluten free pretzels or cereal. Set aside to cool until the chocolate is hardened.
All Purpose Flour Mix
Flex those baking skills with flour that’s all-purpose, and no-gluten.
Fudge Covered Pretzels
Our salty-sweet pretzels coated in irresistible fudge. You deserve one. Heck, you deserve two.