- 1 bag Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1, 15-ounce can cannellini or white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
In the bowl of the food processor put the garlic, scallions, parsley, lemon juice and beans. Whirl until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve right away, or store airtight in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.