Green Goddess Dip Recipe
There is nothing easier than putting great ingredients into a blender and whirling them into something delicious. This Gluten Free Green Goddess Dip is just that simple. The herbs in this recipe can be changed if you prefer others – parsley, basil and fennel leaves are all good choices.
- 1 bag Glutino Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 1/4 cup loosely packed tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 cup gluten free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put everything except the salt and pepper into the blender, cover tightly and whirl until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve right away or store airtight in the refrigerator for up to three days. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
While the bag is big enough to share, we won’t judge you for getting more crunchy, craveable goodness just for yourself.