- 4 slices Glutino Multigrain Bread
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Set a medium skillet on the stove. Butter 2 slices of bread and lay them in the skillet, butter-side-down. Divide half the cheese slices between the bread. Put 2 pieces of bacon on each sandwich. Cover with the remaining cheese. Butter the remaining 2 slices of bread and set them atop the sandwiches, butter-side-up.
- Set the burner to medium-low and let the sandwiches cook until the bread on the bottom is golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes. Turn the sandwiches over and cook until the second sides are golden brown, too, about 2 minutes (the second sides will cook faster since the pan is already hot).
- Remove the sandwiches to a cutting board, let cool about 30 seconds, cut in half and serve immediately.
With whole grains and seeds, no gluten, and a delicious pillowy softness, our multigrain bread is ready for action.