- 1 bag Glutino Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix
- 1 3/4 cup lukewarm water or milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound gluten free cocktail franks or cheddar cheese (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 60 - 70 wooden toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 °. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare bread dough according to packaging directions (do not bake yet). Thin with 1-2 Tbs. extra water.
- Pick up a frank or chunk of cheese with toothpick and swirl into dough until coated. Set on cookie sheet. Repeat until all are used. Let rise 10 min.
- Bake 15 min. Serve plain or with mustard.
Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix
Baking delicious gluten free bread doesn’t get any easier. That is, unless you want us to bake it for you.