- 3 cups Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 1 box Glutino Multigrain Crackers, broken into bit sized pieces
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Put the butter in a large roasting pan or rimmed sheet pan and set it in the oven until the butter is melted. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, celery salt and garlic salt until blended. Add the Pretzel Twists, Multigrain Cracker pieces, crispy rice cereal squares, cashews and peanuts. Toss until coated evenly.
- Bake 45 minutes, until nicely toasted. Cool and serve.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.
Crispy, crunchy goodness made with gluten free grains plus a hint of salt, rosemary, and poppy seed.