- 1 box Glutino Fluffy Pancake Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or dairy free alternative
- 2-3 large scallions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2-4 eggs, prepared over easy
- Turn on your waffle iron. While it is warming up, prepare the Glutino Fluffy Pancake mix based on the box instructions.
- Chop 2 scallions and approximately 1.5 tablespoons of fresh rosemary. Stir into the fluffy pancake/waffle mixture.
- Add approximately 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I prefer to use dairy free cheddar cheese.
- Once your waffle iron is ready, pour half of the batter into the iron and cook. After the waffle iron beeps, or the waffles are cooked to your preference, remove waffles and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top each of your guests waffles with 1 over easy egg and the remaining chopped fresh scallion.
Fluffy Pancake Mix
Enjoy the taste of classic pancakes or waffles without the gluten. Good morning indeed.