- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounce whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1/2 cup whipped topping optional
- 2 tablespoons iced coffee (we used mocha flavored)
- 1 package Glutino Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Wafers
1) Prepare instant chocolate pudding according to directions. Set in fridge to set and cool, about 5 minutes.
2) While pudding sets, mix whipped cream cheese, sugar, and condensed milk until smooth. Add in iced coffee and blend.
2) Gently fold in whipped topping for a lighter, fluffier texture.
3) Crush Glutino Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Wafers and set aside.
4) Layer ingredients between 2 mason jars or small single-serve bowls in the following order: crushed Milk Chocolate Wafers, cream cheese mixture and chocolate pudding. Continue layering ingredients until mason jars are full. Top with crushed Milk Chocolate Wafers.
Milk Chocolate Wafers
When you need a few, decadently delicious bites of something sweet, these rich milk chocolate wafers are your go-to snack.