- 2 cups crushed Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Food coloring
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9″ springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine crushed Glutino pretzels, sprinkles and melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and about 1/2 inch up the side.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes until the crumbs are set.
- Let cool on a wire rack
For the filling:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat on high for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and mix until just combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down the side of the bowl with a spatula after each addition.
- Add sour cream and mix until combined.
- Add heavy cream and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter into four bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring to each one.
- Transfer colorful batter to four separate piping bags. Twist the tops and place them in a large bowl.
- Starting with one color, cut the bottom of the piping bag and place a few generous dollops of batter all over the crust. Repeat with other colors (making sure you evenly distribute them) until you reach the top of the pan.
- Once your dollops are filled to the top, stick a knife down into the batter and make a swirling like motion all over the pan.
- Wrap the outside of your springform pan in aluminum foil.
- Place the pan inside a high-sided roasting pan.
- Create a water bath by filling the roasting pan with hot water until you reach halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- After an hour and a half, turn the oven off and crack the door open 1 inch.
- Leave the cheesecake like this for 1 hour.
- After an hour, take the cheesecake out of the oven and place aluminum foil over the top (making sure the foil does not actually touch the cheesecake).
- Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
For the topping:
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, mix heavy whipping cream on high speed until it begins to thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and whip until the cream has become firm.
- Put whipping cream into a prepared piping bag with a star tip.
- Pipe stars all over the top of the cheesecake.
- Add sprinkles.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.