For The Corbread
- 1 box Glutino Gluten Free Pantry Yankee Cornbread Mix
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large carrots
- 1 zucchini
Fluffy, delicious, and slightly sweet, these veggie cornbread muffins are a great way to sneak an extra serving of vegetables into your day! Pop them in the microwave and drizzle with some honey for a single serving snack.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Using a mandolin or cheese grate, shred 2 large carrots and 1 zucchini.
- Combine the shredded vegetables with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk everything together until you have a fairly smooth batter.
- Prepare your muffin tin with either cupcake liners or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour small amount of batter into each cupcake tin. (You should be able to fill all 12 cupcake molds).
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
Yankee Cornbread Mix
Add some home-cooking to your home-cooking with our fluffy, moist cornbread that compliments any dish.