- 2 1/4 cups Glutino All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup berry jam
- 1/2 cup berry juice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 package Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Wafers, decorated with candy eyes
- 1 package Glutino Chocolate Creme Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Meanwhile, prepare cupcake pan with baking cups.
- In a stand mixer, combine first 6 dry ingredients, eggs, butter, 1 T cocoa, 1/2 C jam and 1/4 C berry juice together and mix well.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Mix in the remaining 1/4 C berry juice and 2 tsp. cocoa.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- *If it is too thick, add more berry juice slowly.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, top with berry chocolate frosting.
- Top frosting with crushed Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- Stick 1 decorated Chocolate Vanilla Wafer into the top of each cupcake
Milk Chocolate Wafers
When you need a few, decadently delicious bites of something sweet, these rich milk chocolate wafers are your go-to snack.
Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
Rich chocolate and smooth vanilla have put aside their differences to come together in one flavorful cookie.
All Purpose Flour Mix
Flex those baking skills with flour that’s all-purpose, and no-gluten.