- 1 bag Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- few drops green food coloring
- small milk or dark chocolate chips (for garnish)
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave until a liquid consistency is reached.
- Stir in vanilla and mint extract. Add green food coloring, drop by drop, until the chocolate is a light green color.
- Drip pretzels halfway into the mixture, then place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once the baking sheet is full, sprinkle milk chocolate chips over the pretzels for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.