- 10 cups popcorn
- 1 cup Glutino Pretzel Twists
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and pretzels. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Continue to stir until the mixture is well-combined.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and pretzels, and mix with a spatula.
- Mold popcorn into small balls, working quickly to ensure the mixture doesn’t cool. Place balls into a lined muffin pan.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
We’ll put our pretzel game up against anybody’s. These twisted treats are legit.