- 32 Glutino pretzel sticks
- 20 cheese cubes
- 18 green grapes
- 18 purple grapes
- 5 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 12-16 blueberries
- Cut a block of cheese into ½”-1″ cubes, making 20 cheese cubes.
- Place a blackberry on 4 of the pretzel sticks.
- Put a green grape on the pretzel stick and carefully add a cheese cube to the end.
- Make 10 of the green grape & cheese combo, along with 10 of the purple grape & cheese combo.
- Note that if you press too hard, the cheese and/or pretzel stick will break so do it carefully! Once you put the fruit on the pretzel stick, you will need to add the cheese immediately, or the pretzel will get too soggy to put the cheese on.
- Make 8 of the green grape & purple grape combo.
- Place a strawberry in the center of the platter.
- Lay the 32 pretzel kabobs according to the pictures, and surround the circular pattern with strawberries and blueberries.
Gluten Free - 14.1 oz
While the bag is big enough to share, we won’t judge you for getting more crunchy, craveable goodness just for yourself.