- 2 cups caramel sauce, heated in sauce pan
- 2 cups chocolate sauce, heated in sauce pan
- 2 granny smith, or other tart apples, cut into 16 slices
- 16 wooden sticks
- 1 bag Glutino Fudge Covered Pretzels, crushed
- 1 bag Glutino Yogurt Covered Pretzels, crushed
- Cut the apples into 16, equal sized wedges
- Insert wooden sticks at base, make sure they’re stuck on well
- Dip about 1/2 the apple wedge into the caramel or chocolate
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with buttered wax paper
- Sprinkle the crushed covered pretzels on the dipped apple wedges while still warm
- Wait until cool, and enjoy!
Fudge Covered Pretzels
Our salty-sweet pretzels coated in irresistible fudge. You deserve one. Heck, you deserve two.
Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Salty pretzel twists dipped in rich, creamy yogurt? You deserve it.