- 1 ½ cups seedless black or red grapes, stems removed, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 5 ounce log chèvre (goat cheese) at room temperature
- 1 box Glutino Original or Multigrain Gluten Free Crackers
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, combine grapes, olive oil, bay leaves, salt and a pinch of the ½ teaspoon pepper, reserving the remaining pepper. Place the grapes on a sheet pan with sides and roast 25 minutes, or until tender and aromatic.
- While the grapes roast, place the chèvre into a small bowl and stir in remaining black pepper. Set aside.
- Once the grapes are roasted, transfer from the baking pan to a bowl. Discard bay leaves. Allow grapes to cool to room temperature before assembling appetizer.
- To assemble, place Glutino Original Gluten Free Crackers on a serving platter, spread (or pipe) on some of the chevre to each cracker, then top with a spoon of the grapes. Repeat until the entire box of crackers is used.
- Garnish with smoked or regular sea salt and rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Makes approximately 2 ½ dozen appetizers.
Crispy, crunchy, a little salty, and always satisfying. Edible proof that simple is also delicious.
Crispy, crunchy goodness made with gluten free grains plus a hint of salt, rosemary, and poppy seed.